Monday, January 28, 2008

"What have I done for me lately?"

versus: "What have I done to me lately?"

For me...
- Went for a 10 minute walk after the bus picked up my daughter this morning.
- Ate my FF yogurt before I ate the rest of my lunch today.
- Didn't eat any of my husband's lunch that he left in the car today.
- Wasn't going to eat any of the chocolate that was present at my meeting after school today. I say "wasn't" because I wasn't going to until someone pointed out that they were Hershey's Cheesecake Hugs- something I've never had before. The "good for me" part was that I only had 1 Hug and that was enough.
- Fixed (and ate) a 100 calorie lemon-butter fish fillet for dinner.
- Drank my water

To me...
- Didn't always make the smartest eating choices when we were visiting my favorite sister's this weekend. Damn her for being a good cook!

As you can see, the things that I've done for me far out-number the things I've done to me. Yay me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry! But, constantly depriving only makes it worse! So, since your favorite nephew only has 1 birthday a year, I think it's ok!