Saturday, February 2, 2008

Weekend Weigh-In: 02/02/08

Weigh-In: 292.1

Deja Vu!

What can I say? I'm a bit disappointed that I'm where I was two weeks ago. Especially since I have done some good things this week. I have been drinking my water, making myself eat my FF yogurt first in my lunches (so I fill up on something that's good for me) even when I don't want to, and I have started walking in the mornings after Miss B gets on the bus. Her bus has been coming earlier since Christmas break and I'm already out in the cold, so, hey! Why not? Even yesterday, when we had 8-10 inches of snow dumped on us overnight, I made myself get out and shovel snow- even in places that I normally wouldn't shovel- just to get some exercise in. So, while I'm disappointed that I'm not further ahead, I can be happy that I lost some of the weight- I'm down from last weekend. I can also be happy with the fact that I have felt better this week. I've had a good energy level all week. Drinking my water, taking my multi-vitamin, exercising a bit, getting plenty of sleep... I don't know what the cause of it is, but I have felt better this past week. And, I'm trying to stay positive about this whole thing, so I'll look at the good. No more beating myself up for not doing better. To quote my old mantra: Improvement is improvement. Not all improvements will show up on the scale. So, my scale victories may be stagnant, but my non-scale victories are flourishing!

No comments: