Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sorry this hasn't been my most stellar week in blogging. I think we are all realtively healthy now and work schedules and the weather should be getting back to normal (no more snow days), so hopefully this week I'll be doing better. On the plus side, I have gotten most of the way through Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover- into the actual Steps he recommends taking to gain financial freedom. I have also been doing lots of other reading (using the web on my phone, which I can not blog from... thumb-typing is just not conducive to the creative flow and actually having to look at the keyboard interrupts the train of thought). I have been focused mostly on Dave Ramsey and thesimpledollar.com- both of which I recommend again. So, that's about where we are right now. I'll try to do some more regular blogging in the next week.

No comments: