Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Night Money

Check-In: $744.78

That's okay... enough to pay the bills coming due this week. That's about all I'm up to writing right now. We just got my DH home from the hospital tonight (he's been there since Saturday morning). This coming on the heels of my sick 3-year-old son, coming on the heels of my sick 6-year-old daughter, coming on the heels of looking at an ADD diagnosis (possibly) for the 6-year-old daugher, coming on the heels of my sick then 4, now 5-year-old daughter has just completely destroyed the past month and I am just drained- physically, emotionally, and intellectually. The only bright spot in this month was the birthday of my middle child (and boy, is she ever a "middle child"!). So, although it doesn't have much to do with Monday Night Money, I'm going to close with the one thing that made me happy this month: Princess Tippytoes "Fairy Princess" birthday!

No comments: