Monday, March 24, 2008

Belated Weigh-In

Weigh-In: 288.0

Sorry for the delay... car problems kept me away from my computer on Saturday. Sunday, of course, was Easter, which was a whirlwind stretching from Easter baskets at dawn (well... it felt like dawn) to Vegas Showdown at my sister's in the wee hours of the morning (which I won, of course :P). Due to the car problems- van problems to be exact- we took my parents' car to Indiana. Since there was no room in the car for the dogs, our trip was cut short by a day. So, we crammed as much into today as possible... a trip to a Children's Museum (taking advantage of our ACM membership and getting in for free) and a visit to the South Bend Chocolate Cafe (totally not diet-friendly, but soooo worth it!). And now, we're finally home... kids in bed. It's Monday night, so onto Monday Night Money!

No comments: