Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekend Weigh-In: 04/12/08

Weigh-In: 289.8
Well, "good, bad, or ugly," I promised to weigh-in and post today, so here it is. Actually, I don't think its really good or bad. Its just there. Its better than it was a week ago... not as good as it was a few weeks ago. Sorry I didn't post sooner... I decided that if the weather wasn't going to cooperate to make it feel like spring outside, I would make it feel like spring on the inside by doing some 'Spring Cleaning'. So, that's how I spent my day (minus the time that I got sucked into blog-surfing... but I found some great new blogs in the process!) So, there's my weigh-in for the week. And that's all I'm going to write since I'm typing this with my thumbs on my phone. Talk about being all thumbs! Delete/ Backspace is becoming mt new favorite key!

No comments: